Master Program In Chemical Engineering
Master Program in Chemical Engineering offers flexibility in terms of elective courses available. Student may choose the courses relevant to their professional backgrounds, interests, or future plans. The program also provides international experience through student exchange program with overseas counterparts. For students with professional backgrounds, it is
The Master Program in Chemical Engineering carries the mission to prepare highly qualified human resources capable of implementing the chemical engineering principles to create the eco-friendly and efficient industries.
For master thesis, students can choose to join dynamic research groups in four groups of specialization, namely Chemical Product Technology and System Engineering Group, Energy and Environment Group, Bioresource Engineering Group, and Advanced Material and Mineral Processing Group. Each group provides funded research for master students and exciting learning environment to match students’ scientific interests.
Mineral Processing Concentration
- Applying the fundamental approach based on the principles of chemical engineering in the mineral processing field.
- Designing mineral processing system and mineral resource utilization by upholding the principles of sustainability and safety, health, and environments (SHE).
- Demonstrating creativity and knowledge to process the mineral resources into highly valuable products.
Environmental Pollution Control Concentration
- Applying fundamental approach based on the principles of chemical engineering into the environmental pollution control
- Analyzing systematically the environmental pollution problems
- Demonstrating professional capability in the design of waste management system by upholding the princilples of suntainability and safety, health, and environments (SHE).
Process Engineering Concentration
- Applying the fundamental approach based on the principles on chemical engineering into research, process design and optimization.
- Contributing to and to solve contemporary issues by upholding the principles of sustainability and safety health and environments (SHE).
- Demonstrating creativity and knowledge to convert the natural resources into highly valuable products.