Journal of the Civil Engineering Forum
JCEF aims to advance the development of sustainable infrastructure, as well as the dissemination of conceptual ideas and the implementation of countermeasures, particularly in the tropics, which is vulnerable to disasters. Specifically, we look to publish work with the potential to make real-world contributions to improving both local communities and countries' readiness for and responsiveness to natural disasters. This includes original research, technical notes, policy articles, and editorials from the following areas of civil engineering.
Prof. Ir. Djoko Legono, Ph.D.
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering Universitas Gadjah Mada
Journal of Applied Geology
Journal of Applied Geology – JAG focuses on the applied geology and geosciences with its key objective particularly emphasis on application of basic geological knowledge for addressing environmental, engineering, and geo-hazards problems. The subject covers variety of topics including geodynamics, sedimentology and stratigraphy, volcanology, engineering geology, environmental geology, hydrogeology, geo-hazard and mitigation, mineral resources, energy resources, medical geology, geo-archaeology, as well as applied geophysics and geodesy
Dr. I Wayan Warmada
Editor in Chief
Geological Engineering Department Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jl. Grafika No. 2 Yogyakarta 55281
Phone: +62 274 513668
Fax: +62 274 546039
Jurnal Nasional Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi
Topik-topik meliputi bidang-bidang (namun tidak terbatas pada):
- Teknologi Informasi (Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak, Pengetahuan dan Data Mining, Teknologi Multimedia, Mobile Computing, Parallel / Distributed Computing, Kecerdasan Buatan, Grafika Komputer, Virtual Reality)
- Power Systems (Pembangkit, Distribusi Daya, Konversi Daya, Sistem Proteksi, Bahan Tenaga Listrik)
- Isyarat, Sistem dan Elektronika (Algoritma Pengolahan Isyarat Digital, Sistem Robotika, Pengolahan Citra, Instrumentasi Biomedis, Mikroelektronika)
- Sistem Komunikasi (Jaringan Protokol dan Manajemen, Sistem Telekomunikasi, Komunikasi Nirkabel, Optoelektronik, Jaringan Sensor & Sensor Fuzzy)
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Departemen Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi
Fakultas Teknik Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jl. Grafika No 2 Kampus UGM Yogyakarta 55281
Phone: +62 0274 552305
IJITEE (International Journal of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering)
Topics of interest include (but not limited to) :
- Information Technology (Software Engineering, Data Mining, Multimedia Tecchnologies, Mobile Computing, Parallel / Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligent Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality)
- Power Systems (Generator, Power Distribution, Electrical Power Convertion, Protection Systems, Electrical Material, Signal, System and Electronics, Digital Signal Processing, Robotic Systems, Image Processing, Biomedical Instrumentation, Micro Electronics, Embedded Systems)
- Communication Systems (Managemen and Protocol Network, Telecommunication, Wireless Communications, Opto Electronics, Fuzzy Sensor and Network)
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone: 0274 552305
Jurnal Rekayasa Proses
Jurnal Rekayasa Proses (J. Rek. Pros) is an open-access journal published by Chemical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada as scientific journal to accommodate current topics related to chemical and biochemical process exploration and optimization which covers multi scale analysis from micro to macro and full plant size.
J. Rek. Pros. publishes communications, articles, and reviews. The first volume of J. Rek. Pros. has been published in 2007 and continued until today with 2 (two) issues of publication each year. The minimum number of articles for each issue is 5 (five) articles. The official language of the journal is Bahasa Indonesia, but manuscripts in English are also welcomed. Manuscript submission and reviewing process is fully conducted through online journal system (https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/jrekpros) using a double-blind review process.
Dr. Teguh Ariyanto
Departemen Teknik Kimia UGM
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineeringm Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jl. Grafika No 2 Kampus UGM Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55281
Journal of Mechanical Design and Testing
Journal of Mechanical Design and Testing (JMDT) is an open-access and peer-reviewed journal aimed to disseminate the results of research in the field of mechanical engineering.
Dr. Suyitno, S.T., M.Sc.
Departemen Teknik Mesin dan Industri, Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Gadjah Mada
JGISE: Journal of Geospatial Information Science and Engineering
JGISE is a scientific journal periodically published and managed by Department of Geodetic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada. JGISE publishes two issues in a year on July and December. The submission process of a manuscript is open throughout the year. All submitted manuscripts will go through the double-blind peer-reviews and editorial review before being granted with acceptance for publication.
JGISE is designed as a medium for dissemination of scientific knowledge and research. It publishes numerous literature reviews and research articles in the geospatial related area of knowledge which includes frontier topics in geospatial engineering. Please refer to JGISE's Focus and Scope for details on this journal's topics.
Dr. Eng. Purnama Budi Santosa
Department of Geodetic Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jln. Grafika No.2, Kampus UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55281