Warm greetings from Taiwan Tech!
We are pleased to announce that the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech) and ASUS have launched a new launch Scholarship program for international students to pursue their education and plan for future careers in Taiwan. The ASUS Scholarship program offers master’s programs for students in electronics, information technology, or management-related disciplines. ASUS scholarship recipients will be offered financial aid, opportunities to join internship programs and related job trainings by ASUS during the two year-master’s program. After graduation, a two year position at ASUS will be offered to scholarship recipients.
It would be great if you could help us to spread this information to your students.
ASUS Scholarship Program
- International students, including Overseas Chinese students and students from Hong Kong, and Macao, who hold bachelor’s degrees from universities abroad apply for admission to Taiwan Tech graduate programs as full-time students.
- Bachelor degree holders in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Management, Design, or closely related fields.
- Students should submit necessary documents for admission, including their resume/CV, academic transcripts, certificate of degree, as well as a letter of recommendation.
Scholarship Quota and Value:
Quota: 26 scholarship for master’s programs in electrical engineering, computer science, management, design or related disciplines are offered by ASUS.
Value and Benefits:
- Waiver of tuition and fees for a maximum of two years of study.
- The maximum subsidy a return ticket for economy class airfare to Taiwan is NTD 60,000.
- Living allowance: Each master’s student will receive a living allowance of NTD 12,000 per month for a maximum of two years of study.
- The maximum subsidy for Chinese language courses for each master’s student is NTD 20,000.
- Students will have to provide course registration documents and proof of minimum 80% course attendance.
- After graduation, scholarship recipients are invited to apply for positions with ASUS. Their applications will be given high priority.
How to apply
- Click to apply for the program: https://forms.gle/pVGygfemHLm8jLJw6
- Application deadline: August 15, 2022 – September 16, 2022 5 PM (GST+8)
A Virtual Career Talk at ASUS:
10:30-11:00 (Taiwan time), 31st August, 2022, register needed: https://forms.gle/f9bNDScAFbJUgVaz7
Welcome: Office of International Affairs
Part 1: Taiwan Tech
Part 2: ASUS Scholarship Program