Toshiba group is a diversified electric/electronic manufacturer and provides a wide range of products and services on a global basis in four business domains: Energy, Social Infrastructure, Electronic Devices and Digital Solutions.
Interns in Toshiba group work on hands-on projects that contribute to a better society. You’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience from applying what you have learned in university to real work, and also experience life in Japan.
In addition to an opportunity to understand Toshiba’s work culture, this could also be your first step to considering the prospect of a career with Toshiba group in Japan. For successful interns, there is the possibility of full-time job offer.
1. Period The internship will be carried on during one of the following 3 periods depending on the requirements of each position. Please indicate all your available period through the application form.
- November 13, 2019– January 30, 2020
- December 10, 2019 – January 30, 2020
- January 6, 2020 – January 30, 2020
- Student who will graduate before November 2020 or with less than 3-year work experience.
- Strong interest in Toshiba group.
- Effective English communication skills.
- Further qualifications required depending on the position.
3. Location: Toshiba group factory or office in Japan
- Round-trip flight ticket between your country and Japan
- Visa acquisition (if necessary)
- Accident insurance in Japan
- Daily meal allowance: 2,500 yen/day
- Transportation allowance in Japan related to internship
- Accommodation in a Toshiba dormitory
- Toshiba Global Intern Lifestyle Guide
- Personal Mentorship Program
How to apply
1. Create an account at Toshiba Online Application system
2. Fill in and submit Internship Application Form
3. Prepare and upload the following documents:
- Profile photo.
- Resume (PDF)
- Academic record for all semesters (transcript or mark sheet) (PDF)Application deadline: 20 August, 2019 at 7am (JST)Please click following link:
*All applications will be reviewed after the deadline. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview. The Selection will be completed by the end of October 2019.
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.toshiba.co.jp/saiyou/international/internship/