PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta, East Kalimantan, and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal production in 2015 will be around 50 million tonnes.
KPC offers sponsorships to students from reputable universities who wish to conduct Final Assignment at KPC.
WHO CAN APPLY?
University students who meet these criteria are eligible to apply:
- Submitting Final Assignment proposal.
- Attaching covering letter from university/institution.
Attaching latest personal CV.
- Attaching academic transcript with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Majoring in the following dicipline;
- Working on the final assignment of the S1 degree program.
- Certified fit by a doctor.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS OF THE SPONSORSHIPS?
To support the students in conducting the Final Assignment, KPC provides:
- Monthly allowance.
- Collective life insurance.
- Medical treatment from KPC’s health clinic.
- Reimbursement of medical check-up.
- Camp accommodation (shared room); meals and laundry services provided.
- Return economy airfares from place of study to KPC Sangatta site.
The followings are considered during the selection of sponsorship recipients:
- Suitability of topic studied with KPC needs.
- Availability of mentors.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE SPONSORSHIPS?
The maximum duration for the program is:
- 3 months.
PRESENTATION OF REPORT
- At the end of the Final Assignment, students are required to present a report outlining the work completed during the program.
WHEN IS SELECTION RUN?
- The selection is run during the first week of July 2015.
- The recipients are announced on 6 July 2015.
THE SELECTION COMMITTEE
- Selection is done by an ad-hoc committee appointed by Manager Learning & Development.
KPC Internship Committee
Learning & Development Department
Address : J22 Building, Prima Camp, Sangatta,
East Kalimantan – 75611.
Email : Bunga.Utami@kpc.co.id
Phone : (0549) 525974
The closing date of proposal submission is 30 June 2015, so make sure you submit the documents prior to the date.