These are the eligibility and benefits:
- All exchange students from UGM shall be in their third or final years of study.
- Exchange students will be exempt from paying tuttion fees to the host institution.
- Exchange students will be responsible for their own personal expenses, including travel, accommdation food, general living costs, and health care fees.
- Exchange students from UGM will receive a full financial support on accommodation. Montly living allowance (200,000KRW) from KOREATECH.
- The host insitution will send the home institution an academic record for each exchange student and credit will be given according to the regulations of the home institution
Theses are the major that KOREATECH offer:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Management
Application Deadline is Dec 14th.